• Exclusive use of entire Villa Soleil estate whether you occupy one suite or four.
• Villa Soleil is not part of any resort or compound of villas. It is an extremely private and expansive property. Guests do not share facilities or staff with any other villa.
• Villa overlooks Captain's Bay and is less than minute drive to Shoal Bay Beach
Staff and Services
• Property manager works exclusively for Villa Soleil and will
• Meet and greet you upon arrival at the airport or dock.
• Daily housekeeping (4-6 hours daily)
• Groundsman to assist with beach chairs, etc. (Monday thru Friday)
• Pool and Maintenance
• Interior living room with adjacent dining
• Two Patio Wet Bars and beverage/wine refrigerator
• Separate, fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen
• Veranda with , lounge chairs and dining
• Sundeck with chaise lounges
• Each suite has it own patio chairs
. Fully Air Conditioned. Suites and Living Areas
• Each with veranda with panoramic view of Caribbean
• Bathoom amenities, luxury linens, hair dryer, robe, and safe
• 3 King Beds, 2 Twins that may be converted into King
• Beach Bags and Towels for each guest
• Big screen TV and DVD player (perfect TV room for children)
• Complimentary phone calls to U.S., Europe, Canada via NetPhone
• Complimentary cell phone for use while on Anguilla.
• Intercom and paging system
• Wireless internet
• 6 flat screen TVs
• DVDs, CD player and iPod dock
• Sound system
• Cooler, picnic baskets, chairs and umbrellas for exploring.
• Floats, noodles, and miscellaneous beach toys.
Available for an Additional Charge
Following is a sampling of what can be arranged for you.
• Turn down or maid service
• Pre-arrival stocking of refrigerator and bar
• Chef, Server, Bartender or Butler
• Personal Laundry
• Greg Norman golf course and tennis
• Children’s Club
• Spa treatments or personal trainer
• Special baby equipment
• Car Rental
• Yacht charter, fishing
• Scuba diving or lessons
• Steel drum lessons